Dan Engelsma – Vice Chairman of the Board
Vice Chairman of the Board
Kraus-Anderson Companies, Inc.
Kraus-Anderson Realty Company
Dan Engelsma has over 40 years of experience in real estate. During that period of time Kraus-Anderson and he have developed several million square feet of office, retail and industrial property, along with 3,000 units of housing, both rental and for sale. Kraus-Anderson currently enjoys in excess of 4 million square feet of commercial real estate, and is made up of nearly 100 projects with several hundred tenants. Kraus-Anderson continues to expand both through acquisition and new development. He directs more than 60 real estate professionals in all aspects of real estate development, leasing and management.
He carries licenses in Minnesota and Iowa.
Activities and Affiliations:
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- University of St. Thomas Real Estate Advisory Board