Jamie has been in commercial real estate for more than 9 years. She has experience in leasing, property management, commercial finance and development. Jamie’s responsibilities include overseeing daily property operations, annual budgeting, financial reporting, supervision of maintenance staff, tenant relations, contract negotiations, lease renewals and supervision of tenant improvements. Prior to joining Kraus-Anderson Realty Company she worked with a small development firm and handled development, leasing and property management as well as commercial finance. She joined Kraus-Anderson Realty Company in April 2008 and currently manages a diverse portfolio of office totaling over 700,000 square feet in the western suburbs.
Activities and Affiliations:
- Member-Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member-National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member-Eden Prairie Area Chamber of Commerce-Business Development Committee Member
- Member-Bloomington Chamber of Commerce
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Pursuing RPA designation at the University of St. Thomas