Jeff has over 25 years of experience in the leasing and management of commercial real estate. During his 17 plus years tenure with General Growth Properties, Jeff leased several regional mall developments, including a 1.7 million square foot ground-up development, Jordon Creek Town Center in West Des Moines, Iowa, and the thorough re-development of Eden Prairie Center, Eden Prairie, Minnesota. At Opus, he was involved in numerous projects in varying stages of development in a variety of markets throughout the upper Midwest.
Jeff is responsible for all aspects of leasing for Kraus-Anderson Realty Company’s considerable portfolio. Through dealmaking and relationship building, he focuses on creating value throughout the portfolio.
Activities and Affiliations:
- Licensed broker in State of Minnesota
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Senior certified leasing specialist
- Senior certified shopping center manager
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Iowa State University