Mark has over 20 years experience in real estate management and leasing. Prior to joining Kraus-Anderson in 1995, he spent 5 years with Gerrard Management Corp. developing, leasing and managing residential real estate and subsidized housing. Since joining Kraus-Anderson he has been the Property Manager and Leasing Agent for the U.S. Bank Place office building and Shelby Mall in La Crosse, WI.
Activities and Affiliations:
- BA in Finance and Marketing from St. Norbert College
- Past Board Member La Crosse City Vision Action Committee
- Project Management Team – La Crosse City Vision 2020 Master Plan for Development
- Board Member and Past President of La Crosse Pettibone Boat Club, Inc.
- Past Chairperson La Crosse Downtown Parking Advisory Committee
- United Way – Pillar Award 2004,2005 & 2006 for volunteerism
- Member La Crosse Area Chamber
- Member Downtown Mainstreet, Inc.
- Committee Chair – BSA Troop 11 – Gateway AREA Council
- Honoree – Friends of Scouting 2008, 2009