Ryan has been involved in commercial real estate for more than 13 years. He has experience managing and leasing both office and retail property. Ryan joined Kraus-Anderson Realty Company in 2007 and currently manages a diverse portfolio of office, retail and office warehouse consisting of twelve properties, totaling more than 550,000 square feet.
His responsibilities include overseeing the daily operation of the property and buildings, including leasing, budgeting, financial reporting, tenant relations, supervision of maintenance staffs and supervision of tenant improvements.
Activities and Affiliations:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Entrepreneurship from the University of St. Thomas
- Member – Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Member – Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)
- Member – Burnsville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Member – Bloomington Chamber of Commerce
- MSCA Committee Chairman
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Pursuing RPA designation at the University of St. Thomas
- 1996 Recipient of the “Practicing Entrepreneur Award” – University of St. Thomas